Translate

Saturday 18 January 2014

Illness and quitting work and holidays

So, sickness finally grounded my mind and all I could do was stare at the TV and follow toddler-daughter in her wake of chaos, kicking her toys to the side to clear a path between sofa and kitchen.

But I'm halfway through the course of antibiotics so back blogging!

And for the third time, a January has brought a massive change to my life and I've handed in my notice at work. Previously I met D in a January, after handing in a job notice, and was also due to meet toddler-daughter in a January.

Jan 2014 and I'm ready for some changes, really ready. And to celebrate/reflect we've booked a long weekend in a Butlins (first timers) for Feb, the month of toddler-daughter's 2nd birthday. Have some cake ideas from clumbsycookie.blogspot.co.uk too, so will no doubt post baking stories in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment