Translate

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Clever toddler-daughter?

In the bath tonight, and toddler-daughter couldn't get the roll-soap, that her lovely Auntie bought her for Christmas, to work.  So she must have absorbed that neither could I, as I resorted to writing on the flannel for a bit of fricton, which resulted in a spot of colour appearing (couldn't draw on the bath or skin very well).

Tonight, with this in mind, she lifted the flannel and hung it over the side of her bath and began to draw.  The things children remember, eh?

She also discovered physics this evening, by holding on to the drawstring belt on my dress for as long as possible, while I pulled back, delighting in the resistance this created. 

Latin, tomorrow, as she advances her vocabulary?  Or astronomy as she continues her search for stars (she loves the shape, I've yet to introduce her to the night sky, it being baltic outside at the moment)?


No comments:

Post a Comment